Uniform & Equipment
As a Northern Education Trust Academy The Blyth Academy has high expectations, this includes student appearance. By having high expectations of student appearance we remove the need to constantly discuss things that do not impact on student progress and achievement. The uniform policy is simple, wear the uniform and wear it correctly.
Uniform available from: www.emblematic.co.uk
- White long or short sleeved shirt
- Black trousers Trousers must be tailored and straight leg. NO skinny leg, leggings or jean material permitted.
- Girls can choose to wear The Blyth Academy skirt. (available from Emblematic). No other skirt permitted other than the one sold by Emblematic.
- Academy black and gold striped tie (available from Emblematic)
- Academy grey blazer (available from Emblematic)
- Plain black socks.
- If girls choose to wear a skirt, Tights must be worn. Tights must be plain black, opaque (not patterned) and a minimum of 60 denier. Nothing can we worn over or under tights.
- Plain black flat shoes. NO trainers or trainer style shoes, boots, pumps or canvas shoes (including ‘Vans’)will be permitted. There are to be no embellishments on shoes i.e buckles, name tags or studs.
Optional Academy Uniform
Academy V neck jumper (available from Emblematic)
Outdoor coats should be plain and should have no large logos or studs.
Students require a bag which can accommodate an Academy planner, A4 workbooks and a PE kit.
PE Uniform Requirements
PE Kit available via www.customteamwear.co.uk
|Indoor PE kit
||Outdoor PE kit
|Academy PE top
||Rugby Academy top
|Academy PE shorts
|Academy black PE socks
||Plain Academy hooded jumper