May 18, 2021
Post: Casual Community Zone Assistant
Base: Freebrough Academy, Linden Road, Brotton, Saltburn-by-the-Sea, TS12 2SJ
Scale: SCP1 (Subject to job evaluation)
Salary: £17,842 (FTE, Salary to be pro rata)
Contract: Part Time, Temporary
Closing Date: 18th May 2021
Northern Education Trust Freebrough Academy is seeking to appoint a Casual Community Zone Assistant.
The successful candidate will:
• Undertake reception duties, answering general telephone and face to face enquiries
• Assist in arrangements for Community Zone
• Provide a high standard of customer service with the completion of Hire Agreements and respond to routine correspondence
• To maintain a flexible working attitude towards covering other shifts at short notice
• Undertake duties connected with the cleanliness of the Community Zone maintain high standards in the internal and external appearance of the building.
• To take reasonable care of your own health and safety and co-operate with management, so far as is necessary to enable compliance with the Authorities Health and Safety rules and legislative requirements.
• Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to Child Protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
• Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required
The hours of work may outside the school day which will be determined by bookings and can be up to 9pm in the evening and possibly weekends. Training will be given.
Whilst every effort has been made to explain the main duties and responsibilities of the post, each individual task undertaken may not be identified and the post holder may reasonably be expected to undertake other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility that may be allocated from time to time.
The Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All posts are subject to enhanced disclosure and barring service checks. We expect all adults to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our pupils.
Please note CVs are not accepted and your letter of application/supporting statement should be no longer than 2 sides of A4.
Closing Date: Tuesday 18 May at 1pm
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com